There was a fire on the roof of a furniture store in Kharuzhaya street on Thursday afternoon.
According to rescuers, the reason is still unknown. it cannot be ruled out that that he incident took place due to violation of safety rules during hot works (the building is being renovated at the moment). As the workers used an angle grinder, a spark might have started a fire.
A column of smoke could be seen from the different corners of the Belarusian city.
— Paul Jankovitch (@poyank) 30 sierpnia 2018
— Igor Shabanovich (@MrFigoro) 30 sierpnia 2018
— Мikhail Goltsau ? ?? (@mikhail_consul) 30 sierpnia 2018
Minsk firefighters managed to put the blaze out in short order.