1. Freedom and independence of exchange of ideas and opinions.
2. Truth as pursuit of knowing the present posture of affairs.
3. Political democracy and equality before the law.
4. Right of man to choose their own path.
5. Faith and spiritual values.
6. Independence and sovereignty of Belarus.
7. Culture and language of Belarus at home and abroad.
8. History and European roots of Belarus.
9. Tolerance and respect for rights of minorities and outstanding Belarusian traditions in this field.
10. Diversity of opinions.
11. Non-conformist attitude and initiative.
12. Civil society formation and civil solidarity development.